Monday, June 21, 2010

EUREKA - I GOT IT!!!!

I finally figured it out - what it takes for me to blog regularly is pain, I guess. I probably should be writing instead, but I prefer this - typing doesn't give me writers cramp. Anyway - NY JOB SUX RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate going in & being almost the only one actually doing any work, and then to be told I'm not doing my job well enuff is almost more than I can handle. What a crock of BS I keep thinking I can get past this. I keep thinking that vacation is almost here, and after I get back, the pressure will be off. I keep prying for these bozos to find peace & happiness in THEIR lives, so they'll stay outta mine, but it ain't working for me right now. Not at all.

Oh well - time to go to bed, get some sleep so I can get up on time to go into the office I can almost no longer stand the sight of. Only 16 more days til my vacation - THANK GOODNESS!!!!

Peace, kids - stay cool.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to breathe. I'm sorry your job is not a happy place right now.

    ReplyDelete