Thursday, June 10, 2010

SERENITY, PEACE & HAPPINESS

GOD - PLEASE GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT WHAT I CANNOT CHANGE, THE COURAGE TO CHANGE WHAT I CAN & A SMIDGEN OF YOUR INFINITE WISDOM SO I CAN REALIZE THE DIFFERENCE........AND GOD?? IF YA DON'T MIND, COULD YA MAKE THAT HAPPEN YESTERDAY?? PLEASE?????

I'm searching tonite - searching for peace of mind. I want my happiness & joy back, and I want it NOW. Just like a small child, eh? Instant gratification is what I seek. In all areas of my life. Not sure I wanna pray for patience - I'm afraid that I'll be sent more ways in which to test it out!! Today, my nerves are shot - that last one I had left?? Several people did their level best to tromp all over it........

I am level-headed right now, for the moment. May not be tomorrow. I'm extremely hurt, but I'm trying really hard not to hold onto any resentments - but I'm afraid I'm not trying as hard as I think I am, 'cause I still wanna hurt someone REAL bad. It'll pass tho - just like it always does. I'll open my heart & soul to those around me, give them the benefit of the doubt & the same azzholes who chmped me before will probably do so again. Maybe not. Don't know.

What I do know is this - I AM BIGGER & BETTER THAN THIS!! AND I WON'T BECOME ONE OF THE DOWNTRODDEN THROWAWAYS!! I WON'T SUCCUMB TO THE MADNESS!! I WILL STAND STRONG & BE TRUE TO MYSELF, NO MATTER THE OUTCOME.

In the infamous words of Gloria Gaynor - I WILL SURVIVE!!!!

Peace, kids. And good nite.......

1 comment:

  1. "Show them" by rising above! Or in the words of a good friend, "Walk away with your dignity and leave them with theirs."

    ReplyDelete