Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mystery Sock KAL

Wow - my first Mystery Sock!! My first Knit A-Long!! I'm excited, so excited! My friend & fellow knitter, Suzanne, texted me today & asked me if I'd like to be involved in the KAL. Of course, when she mentioned it was a sock, I was in. Suzanne said she'd send me a link via email, but of course, I couldn't wait. So I searched out the most likely group on Ravelry, texted her about it and BINGO - that's the one!! It's in the Fans Of Through The Loops forum/group at www.ravelry.com. The first group I've ever joined, too. I only hope it's not too cable-intensive. I can do 'em, but usually don't. As a result, I'm not real cable-friendly or cable-adept!! LOL Well, we'll see how it goes. I've never knit anything before without pictures and at least having some kinda idea what it's gonna look like. I do know what yarn I'm using tho - I'll post pics & progress here on the blog, also. Wish me luck -it'll be my ELEVENTH pair of sox!!

Peace & sox!!

2 comments: