Monday, September 28, 2009

Updates!!

Wow - how long has it been?? 15 days?? I'd like to say I've been too busy to blog, but the truth of the matter is that I've probably just been too lazy. I have made a decision as to my living conditions, and after a horrible argument with Ella over my knitting habits, of all things, I have decided to move out. It won't be until January, but the decision has been made. I will not be told on a regular basis when is an appropriate time for me to knit, in the world according to Ella. It ain't happening, believe me. Let's just say I'm far too old to be told what to do, period, on a day by day basis.

So that's that - 'nuff said. Speaking of knitting, no longer am I satisfied to have just one pair of sox on my needles now. I currently have TWO pairs going at the same time!! LOL And a hat to match Greg's sox, which are done, btw. Also - I'm still not done with the baby afghan & Michael is already here!! Plus - it's getting cooler outside, so Mysti may need it!! Lot's & lot's of WIPs - not enuff time in the world for me to get 'em all done, unless I retire. Or just knit for a living. But I don't guess there's a lot of money in that!!

Well, I just wanted to update a bit. I am working, or I'm supp'd to be, so I'd best get back to it. I do have vacation coming up next week!! YAY!! I'm going outta town & believe me, the knitting will go with me. I can't wait! Okay - back to the grind.



Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment