Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New month.....

Okay - it's officially September, so I may be on here less. Not that I'm blogging alot anyways, but I HAD to make a short entry to tell of something wonderful!! When you type either dragon sox or dragonsox into Google search?? My blog is the 7th or 8th listing!! On the first page!! Does that rock, or what??? I must have picked a really good name, or little known name. Not that anyone will be typing that in, anytime too soon!! LOL Well, it'll make it a little easier for me to tell peeps how to find my blog, tho. But to me - it's SO cool that it's listed on that 1st page of search results. Makes me feel special, somehow..........okay, that's kinda lame, but it does.

I hear the boss man headed down the hall - best be about my work then. Til later, children. Remember - Auntie Suz says KNIT FOR PEACE SAKE!! ;~)


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment