Saturday, September 5, 2009

:~(

Stud died sometime yesterday. Poop. I knew it was gonna happen but still - I hate it. And I found out at a particularly bad moment last nite, so I more or less lost it when I saw that he had died. I din't have a burial for him - just put the cage contents into a trach bag & had Tala help me take it out.

Right now I am at work, doing nothing but playing on the internet & avoiding going home until much later. I've had enough of Ella & her smart-ass comments to me, so she might as well learn to like being by herself again - 'cause that's where she's headed. Just as soon as I get my finances straightened out, my ass is outta there. I most certainly will NOT continue to let her say hurtful things to me - not anymore. I realize she's old & cranky, and that she doesn't always feel good. But there is no reason to take it out on me. Period.

So that's where I am today - gotta get a move on soon. Wanna do a little work before I leave, then take off for the laundromat and Target. I HAVE to have a new bra!! Later, peeps!!


Peace out, especially you, ELLA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment