Sunday, September 13, 2009

AWESOME!!

How totally awesome is this????? I was showing my sister yesterday how she could find my blog just by going to Google search & typing in "dragonsox" or "dragon sox" - she was amazed when I showed her it came up on the FIRST search page. So, just how amazing is it when I typed it in JUST now, 12:53PM CST and it came up FIRST!!!!! Yup, that's right!! This blog AND a subcategory showed up in THE top spot on Google!! And I don't even carry any advertisers or have many followers.

This is probably THE silliest thing in the world for a 50+ year old woman to get excited about, but I must admit I am! I think it totally rocks!

WIP news - the orangeade sock is finished once again, and fixed. Now onward to finishing the baby afghan for Misty. She went into labor a week early and is having baby Michael now. Then the camo sox for Greg, and then finish up some *ahem* personal items I'm working on for a little excursion I'm planning in October. Then onto the sock flat dyeing, followed by the dragon sox line of patterns, which I'm working on part-time, on paper, now. I'll get there, I promise!! LOL Gotta run!!


Peace!!

1 comment: