Friday, November 13, 2009

WIPs

WIPs - Works In Progress. That's my goal here lately - to get some of my many unfinished knitted projects done & outta the way. I've even been taking pics & posting them on Ravelry. I think the idea in my head is that if they are out there for the public to see, I'll work harder to get them done. Hmmmmm - we'll see if THAT works!! LOL

I've decided that everyone gets something knitted for Christmas ------ next year, 2010. Which means, the way I procrastinate, I should really start next month sometime - knitting for Christmas 2010!! Ya know - it comes the same time & same day every single year and I am never, ever ready for it. That, my dear friends, has got to change!

I am almost done with Kathleen's yoga sox & may post pattern & pics here shortly. They turned out really cool looking & she loves them. Here's a cell phone pic of what they look like:

Well, I really need to do some work. Catch ya'll real soon, ok?

Stay cool & peace.

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya! Remind me often to start for 2010 early. It did cross my mind that I could knit sock for people for Christmas and if I did one pair a month I would have 12 gifts. It's a thought. Not sure if I'll let it go anywhere. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm - that is a GOOD thought!! And if you did some shorter ones, and 2 @ a time it oughta be easy (er) to do! I'm liking that idea - a lot.

    ReplyDelete