Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Don't Wanna Work, I Just Wanna Bang On The Drum All Day....

That's my song today. By Todd Rundgren. It's playing over & over & over in my head. I don't wanna work today. I'm outta the notion & have been since about 8:30 am. Is it time to go home yet?????

So, what DO I wanna do? Take a nap. Knit. Nap some more. Watch a movie on TV & knit. Go to bed early. It's just one of those days, people. The weather is dreary, it's finally turned see-your-breath cold outside & I guess I'm in hibernation mode.

BUT!!!!! Time's a wastin' as I sit here & blog! I'd best get back to the task @ hand, which is none of the above, unfortunately! LOL

I'll be back shortly with more fascinating insights & updates from the one! The only! The incomparable ME!!!!!!!!!


Peace on earth & goodwill towards all....

1 comment:

  1. Great.
    Thanks.
    Now I'm going to be singing that song all day!

    I can totally relate though. I finished another quilt last night but I need, NEED sun to photograph it! It is a Fall quilt but I associate Fall with fallen leaves--not gray.

    The next quilt is pinned into a sandwich waiting its turn at the machine but I have to be responsible before I can sew today. I wish you a great day!

    ReplyDelete