Thursday, August 13, 2009

ENTRY #2 - so far, so good!!

Aaaahhh - I made it back!! I should be working tho......not blogging. Oh well, just a coupla more days & all h*ll will break loose around OFC - and I'll be in the middle of it. Let's just hope I get my work mojo back before then - somehow it has managed to disappear this summer. Hmmmm - perhaps it's on vacation!! LOL Well - it better show up soon, or I'm in BIG trouble!! I know they aren't paying me to sit around & knit sox!!

I think I'm going to design & knit some sox themed on the Eragon series of books. I need to make the name of my new blog mean something, so why not sox named after dragons? In fact, the pair I'm working on now is one of my own design - I took a lace pattern from here, a heel pattern from there, and heaven only knows where the yarn came from!! But it is in blues, so what better name for my first sock design than Saphira?? Has a ring to it, don't ya think? But more on that later - this has to be short, today. My head is pounding & I must work a little - after all, they just gave me a raise! Yup - a dollar more on the hour. Woo hoo!! More $$ to buy yarn with, I think! Oh well - not really. It's time to knuckle down and get serious. Okay - I really have to go now. Honestly. Time's a wastin' & all that jazz.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment