Saturday, August 15, 2009

Watering the grass.....

Yup - back @ the office today.......not doing much of anything yet, just ate my Taco Bell lunch. Hooray for Taco Bell!! I finished the 1st of the Hannah sox - will post a pic of that later, when I have them both done & they are on the namesake's feet. They look okay off the foot, but I think they'll look better ON for the photo shoot! ;~)

Did you know I'm watering the grass @ work today?? Yup - new sod had to be put down and Sam was afraid it would die in the heat, so he paid me extra to come in and turn the hose on tho soak the front yard. Works for me - I had some things to catch up on anyway, since I've been taking advantage of the slowness in the office to knit. No more of that!! Busy season starts next Monday & so do fall/winter hours. Poop!!

Well - time to move the sprinkler. More later.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment