Monday, August 24, 2009

More sox.....

I agree - I am certifiable!! I am now in the middle of my SIXTH pair of sox, and have at least 2 - 3 pair more planned, NOT counting the dragon sox!! LOL Will the madness ever end??? Anyway - they are mostly like the Hannah sock, except I left out one knit stitch between lace repeats - the pattern stitch is now a multiple if 5.......which would be good if I could remember that every row!! But anyway - here's the yarn, and interesting wool blend I picked up @ Hobby Lobby. It's almost got a Donegal tweed effect on the yarn, which is 56% wool, 42% acrylic, and 2% PNC, I think - whatever PNC is.



The color is called Orangeade - I really like how it's working up into the sock. The yarn & the color probably don't lend themselves very well to a lace pattern, but I like the effect overall.



Well - that's all I got for now. Just a progress report.


Peace, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment