Saturday, August 22, 2009

In Need Of A Nap.....

I got up way too early this morning & the day isn't even over yet. Somehow, I see an early nite in my future - I'll probably feel lucky to get my bed made before i collapse in it! Got up @ 5:20 - went out to the kid's house, got the hats that Greg had forgotten, put 'em outside, went to Mickie D's to get some breakfast, went to my meeting early ('cause I had to pee - LOL), had coffee, lunch then laundry & now I'm at the library, catching up my emails and such before I go to feed Greg's dogs. Yup - I'm tired.

Started my SIXTH pair of sox & I have bought the sock yarn already to knit my 1st three dragon sox patterns - as soon as I bother to make them up! The first will be the Saphira pattern - in blues, of course. The Glaedr - yellow & gold. And finally, Thorn - in shades of red. These will probably be longer sox, to show off the pattern stitches. Not sure who will wear 'em yet, but I'm sure I'll be able to find good homes for them when the time comes.

Well - that's all I got for today. Time to go spend some time with the dogs. Later!


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment